Hi Clayton, :-)

Initially, I'd suggest that you read the Features section of the site,
and the sub-pages about the individual LibreOffice applications. My 2
cents would be to adopt a similar style layout-wise, and a similar
writing style, too.

That way, all content would be consistent, with no "mini-revolutions"
in a small subset of pages. 90% of the rest of the site content was
provided by myself, and I proofread/edited the rest, so my
*suggestion* would be to do the "Why?" pages on similar lines.

At a later date, we'll be re-visiting the page layouts with the
involvement of our Design team. At that time, we can spruce the page
presentations up a lot.

However, if you have new ideas about style and layouts, please do tell
us about them, so that we can take a look at them all together,
because fresh input is always welcome.

In any case, like Frank Sinatra sang, just do it your way, and then we
can take a look all together after.

And a big thanks for your help! :-)