David, do you think I should sign up to the website mailing list?

Also, if we need any format pages, we could always look to other office
software web-pages, and look at what they find most important to display.

But if there's any style I particularly love, it's the sytle Apple uses.
http://www.apple.com/macbookpro/performance.html
A fairly long page, lots of nice images, and bolded text here and there.
Clean, readable, and very nice-looking.