On 1/29/2011 10:26 PM, Hal Parker wrote:
On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 1:39 PM, Barbara Duprey<Barb@onr.com>  wrote:

What I've found is that the only step that takes significant amounts of
time is checking the figures -- I get through all the other stuff in less
than half an hour, and the majority of that is changing the>   signs to
arrows in OOoComputerCode. So the changing of the tables, using context menu
and menu bar, and so on is basically in the noise.

We have approximately 60 chapters to do. If 15 minutes are spent per chapter
doing nonessential rebranding things, that's *15 hours* of time that could
have been better spent on something more productive.

I think we have to consider online users and not just printed copy users;
the

This sentence has been truncated. I'm wondering what you intended to say.

Hal

Yes, sorry -- hit send too soon! What I meant was that the colors are very noticeable in the PDFs and anything else other than grayscale-printed copies. Even with the grayscale, the difference between white and not-white shows up.