I'm sorry, I'm not trying to point fingers and insult people, but I'm just
trying to point out where it's wrong. (I don't even know who wrote them in
the first place, nor do I care.) I'm only interested in fixing them.

Regarding what Mr. Davies was addressing, I don't aim to make the pages
boring, I just plan on bringing clarity to the statements.
Although the "Make your children's homework" statement was quite amusing.
A few exclamation marks here and there always lighten the mood, and a bit of
sarcasm never hurt anybody. (Unless it's an insult, but that's unrelated.)

As I was saying earlier, I'd be happy to help proof-read those sections, and
edit the mistakes, however I'd like to discuss layout and methods a bit
more. Should we speak in a boring mono-tone voice, or should we try to make
the site more personable? Obviously you speak to people looking for a home
option differently than you would a businessman, however where should the
line be drawn?

-Clayton (Ton of Clay) Walker