Hi all,

I'll give a second short update for those who are working or interested in working on
ODFAuthors.

There is a comment feature available inside ODFAuthors (Plone 4), that could be
activated for every folder / document. You have to tick the checkbox  "Allow
comments" on the register "Settings" in the edit mode of a folder / document. I don't
know if this feature helps for the work of this group.
I have done a short example here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/deutsch/test
Sorry it is only in German (and only a test and only visible for logged in members),
but I think it shows the feature.

Regards,
Andreas
--