On 25/01/2011 Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
On Mon, 2011-01-24 at 10:31 +1000, Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
I will soon put a notice on the OOoAuthors
website itself, to tell people about the new site. ...

I have now put a notice on the first page of the OOoAuthors website and
on the first page of the English section. I would like to put these
notices into a coloured box so they are more noticeable

Thanks a lot for this, and no need for coloured boxes, this already
helps a lot in making it clear to volunteers that there is only one new
home for OOoAuthors and that the old site is being discontinued.

As Cico wrote, we will take care of putting a similar notice in the
Italian pages.

Regards,
  Andrea.