Wow!  Those are some obscure pages!  Yes, they do look as though they have not
been as thoroughly ironed-out as some other pages although i am sure we are so
hasty right now that errors are possible everywhere.

I have to say that government documents tend to be hideously full of cliches and
buzz-words (oops is that old now?) and grotesquely long meandering sentences
that end up being almost completely meaningless.  Almost like academic papers
but tending to induce winces at tautologies and mixed metaphors.  By contrast
business documents should be
1. short
2.  bullet pointed,
4. bad seplings and tpyos
 5.Not quite laid out properly
9 inconsistent but very definite!

As for the quality of English i think what we have is far better than the
quality of English spoken by the vast majority of people here in England.  One
quick trip down to any council housing estate would make you appreciate the
finesse and elegance we have on our website even before proofreading.

If you do proofread it down to boring correctness then i am sure it would be
appreciated tho :)
Good luck and regards from
Tom :)

PS Wow, that fun :)