Hi Surat, Tom, :-)

Welcome to the team, and thanks for volunteering. :-)

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 02:51, Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
I'm still hoping someone else can help you register with the LibreOffice and
DocumentFoundation ones though.

If Surat actually needs an account on libreoffice.org he can certainly
have one. As for documentfoundation.org, it's not possible to sign-up
for an account there at present.

The Alfresco site would be the most important, I guess, and I see
Jeremy's already taken care of that.