Hi Tom, :-)

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 13:08, Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
Ok.  I might not do the thing you ask but it would be good to hear.

OK, I'll start a new thread called "Template repository maintenance"
and post back there. Obviously, it's purely a tentative idea and thank
you for being willing to listen to it.

I am on the website mailing list but haven't noticed any chats there for a
while.  It's possible that i accidentally filtered or unsubscribed so i will
have a look.  I thought you were the main person for the website anyway?

The website mailing list is *very* active. Are you sure you're signed
up for the right list, Tom?

It's the best place for questions and discussions concerning
SilverStripe and anything a bit "webby".