Hi Tom, :-)

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 12:03, Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
I think i could re-organise the  "Get Help" web-page a bit if that's not too
cheeky.  I think this order might be 'better'?

       * Accessibility information:
       * FAQs: contains System requirements:
       * Installation instructions:

       * Documentation:
       * Mailing lists:
       * IRC channels: It might be good practice for me to do something radical like
that. Or perhaps FAQs and Accessibility are usually at the end so people know
where to look for them?

Thanks for the too-kind words, Tom, but I'm not sure they're justified. Anyway:

As regards changes to the site's IA, the path would be to sign-up for
the website mailing list, post a suggestion there, discuss the ideas
thoroughly with the other members of the website team, and with the
design team, and get their go-ahead before actually doing anything.
There are already discussions on the subject that are on-going there.
;-)

If you're interested in some work, I'd have an idea to offer you if you like?