LibreOffice docs for Ubuntu

Hi

I've consolidated the notes I had about LibreOffice and Ubuntu at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LibreOffice

I've shared it with the Ubuntu community on identi.ca and I hope it will
provide an easy resource to refer to.

Any comments / suggestions are welcome - direct edits to the wiki are
*most* welcome :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Fabian

Hi Fabian, :slight_smile:

I've consolidated the notes I had about LibreOffice and Ubuntu at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LibreOffice

I've shared it with the Ubuntu community on identi.ca and I hope it will
provide an easy resource to refer to.

Any comments / suggestions are welcome - direct edits to the wiki are
*most* welcome :slight_smile:

Thanks for this. I've bookmarked the message so as to update our Linux
installation instructions. (We already recommend preferring
installations from a distrib's repos rather than the
community-supplied downloads, which are provided to cater to special
cases and to people who love life at the bleeding edge, and who want
to install the most-recent version before it trickles down from
repos.)

David Nelson

Very useful, Fabian ! Thanks very much !...

Henri