I realise you are not "head of the team" but you are excellent at co-ordinating
effort and freeing people up so that they (Hal & Barbara and possibly others i
don't notice) can get on with the heavy lifting.  And you are blatantly doing a
lot of heavy lifting too.  Seems like good leadership to me.

I think i could re-organise the  "Get Help" web-page a bit if that's not too
cheeky.  I think this order might be 'better'?

        * Accessibility information:
        * FAQs: contains System requirements:
        * Installation instructions:

        * Documentation:
        * Mailing lists:
        * IRC channels: It might be good practice for me to do something radical like
that. Or perhaps FAQs and Accessibility are usually at the end so people know
where to look for them?