I have uploaded the OOo 3.2 Draw Guide chapters 2 through 10 to
Alfresco. These will need a bit more rebranding work because they use an
earlier OOoAuthors template with quite a different design. Most of it
should take care of itself when you apply the LibO template, but the
tables of data will have dark blue borders and header backgrounds, for
example.

I am working on Chapter 1 for OOo3.3 and will make it available on
Alfresco when it's done... I hope by the end of next weekend.

Forecast cyclone track has shifted further south, so we might be lucky
in terms of wind, rain, and (lack of) electricity outages.