Hi, :-)

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 07:01, Jeremy Cartwright <vardomescro@gmail.com> wrote:
by David Nelson, the head of that project.

Erm, well, I'm not the "head of the project" by any means, but I did a
lot of work on the site's pages and tend to fuss over them like a
mother hen.

Although I didn't write the "Why?" pages you're talking about,
Clayton. Sometimes we get volunteers who aren't mother-tongue English
speakers, and we don't turn down their contribution at all. We just do
extra proofreading and correction for them.

Someone had earmarked those pages to work on them, but that was some
days ago and I see they haven't started yet, so there's no reason why
you shouldn't jump in and start the ball rolling.

I created an account for you and gave you author permissions, and
mailed you the details off-list. Thanks for volunteering! :-)