On Sat, 29 Jan 2011 23:13:22 +0100
Clayton Walker <blender3dartist@gmail.com> wrote:

I do mean on libreoffice.org

Ah, very well then. To begin work on www.libreoffice.org you need to
create an account, and that account must have its privileges elevated
by David Nelson, the head of that project.

A link to create an account is:
http://www.libreoffice.org/ForumMemberProfile/register

A link to login to the Silverstripe back end is:
http://libreoffice.org/admin

And some helpful links on working with the Silverstripe framework are:

1) SilverStripe demo site: http://demo.silverstripe.com/
2) General documentation on SilverStripe, the CMS used for
libreoffice.org: [1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SilverStripe
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SilverStripe#Documentation
[3] http://doc.silverstripe.org/
3) Documentation that will be especially useful to you when learning
to contribute work via the SilverStripe back-end:
[1]
http://userhelp.silverstripe.org/for-website-content-editors/creating-and-editing-content/
[2]
http://userhelp.silverstripe.org/for-website-content-editors/working-with-images-and-documents/

I believe the pages you are referencing are due for an overhaul, so
don't feel you must stick to the bullet point layout.

Thank you for your offer, and welcome to the team.

-- jdc