How does one volunteer to be a proof reader? I'd like to help, because
the grammar on the libreoffice.org site is kicking my a**. I'd say
my English is pretty swell, I don't (usually) make mistakes, and I certainly
don't use Google Translate on the front of a webpage, if you know what I'm
saying.

--
Welcome to my signature!
Please note that this signature is licensed under the General Public