Lol, THHGTTG quote was very much appreciated.  I didn't notice the (lack of)
full stop!  Did you see Hal's reply about using <chuckle />?  Neat.

I receive a huge amount of emails about "CMS Workflow" should i delete or ignore
these?  Can we stop them being sent out?  I used "Save" a couple of times but
only published once.  Publishing made things a lot clearer.