On Sat, 2011-01-29 at 19:10 +1000, Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
On Sat, 2011-01-29 at 16:38 +0800, David Nelson wrote:
Hi Jean, :-)

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 11:18, Jean Hollis Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:
Shall I start uploading the OOo files to the Drafts folders for Draw,
Calc, Math, for people to work on rebranding when they have a chance?

Yes, please, that would be great.

David Nelson

I'll start on that later tonight or tomorrow...

Calc Guide is now on Alfresco, in the Calc Drafts space.