We are not using Alfresco to work on web pages. It can do that, but we're
not using it that way.

We are using Alfresco to store .odt files and track our work on them. To
edit one, you check it out, download it, edit it in LibreOffice offline,
then upload it and check it in again. Jeremy has written a very helpful
"bootcamp" document about the details.

Hal