Aaargh.

I did a minor edit and used "Save" but when i click on the link in the email to
view the page i can't see the edit.

If i then use the email's link to edit the document the edit is clearly there
done.

I've done something wrong but don't see what!  Sorry.  I guess i should have had
a cuppa tea before getting down to this