On Sat, 2011-01-29 at 10:39 +0000, Tom Davies wrote:
I think a place we can look-up status would be very much more useful and MUCH
less annoying than the email blizzard.

It was a good idea to check it out and see how it went and seemed like a great
idea at the time.

Having both emails and a status page on the wiki is IMO best.

I am often limited to using my phone for Internet access. Email works,
but accessing a wiki (or most websites) is just too painful to
contemplate except when absolutely necessary.

When I get an iPad, my views might change... ;-)