Have we had any feedback from the developer's list about running LibreOffice in
BSD?  This is the 2nd enquiry about it and i sent the 1st one to the developer's
list.

The 1st person was using a different BSD distro and got about 12 very geeky but
possibly fixable error messages after compiling LO from source code.  The 2nd to
last error said "no icecream" which amused me.

Anyway, i would guess that porting the source to BSD might well be quite easy
but i have no idea if our devs had time to look at this in all the hecticness
just before LO's release.