I think David and all have got Alfresco organised very well already and are
quite quick to respond if things need doing.

At this point i think we need to move over to alfresco en-masse to see if anyone
has any minor glitches with it as they work.  I think that is the fastest way to
completing our first published result too.

Plenty of people have been beta-testing our implementation of Alfresco and it's
ready for general use.  Hanging back would create problems now imo.  Heck, even
i have used it successfully!