Aaargh, sorry!  I have sent a mail to the list already.  I have only just woken
up!

After stuff gets published it automatically gets copied back to the editing
section so that people can immediately edit a 2nd edition of that page?  If so
then i think we should just publish fast and not worry about errors too much.

I am getting bogged down in detail just to get used to working with Alfresco but
i hope to fly through fast when i am ready.

Apols and regards from
Tom :)