On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 3:20 PM, David Nelson <commerce@traduction.biz>wrote:

Hi, :-)

I am not aware of any way to change this. You'd have to go on the
website list and pester Christian Lohmaier about it.

My only solution is to set a filter of some kind in your mail client.

HTH, but I imagine it doesn't much...

Okay, I'll do the filter. No problem. Some systems have a tickbox for
individual users to choose whether to be notified, so it was worth checking.
Not that I can find any users' prefs for the website.

Hal