Hi Hal, :-)

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 11:38, Hal Parker <halparker42@gmail.com> wrote:
The one thing I am definitely NOT doing is changing the borders and the row
colours in tables of data. Now that the OOo books have their tables in
black, white, and gray, I can't see the need for taking the time to change
them to a slightly different pattern of black, white, and gray.

IMHO, you're absolutely right. Surely it's not an important branding
issue. I don't think we have to get pedantic about things, especially
when it involves a lot of work of secondary priority.

This coming week, I'll start helping you out, and will post at that
time to liaise with you about where I should jump in.