From: Stefan Weigel <stefan.weigel@bildungskreis.org>
To: documentation@libreoffice.org

Am 29.01.2011 00:23, schrieb Hal Parker:
Now that I have access to the website, I'm getting messages
whenever someone changes any page. How can I stop these emails?

You could create a filter rule with your mail provider or in your
mail client.

Stefan

I've set a rule to filter all messages with `CMS Workflow: LibreOffice`
in the subject and its working just fine. Seemed the simplest way to
avoid the hassle.

Still cooking up some content for the site, David. Sometimes it's a
saute pan, sometimes it's a crock-pot. :D.

-- jdc