I plan to keep working my way through the Writer Guide chapters in the
Drafts space. When Barbara and I finish with them, I plan to start reviewing
the ones she has put in the Review space. With any luck, those can go
directly to Proofing.

I am not paying much attention to terminological consistency, as I think
that's a "nice to have" that can wait until the next release of the book and
I'm not great at that level of detail anyway. I am trying to do all the
rebranding things, but no doubt I'll miss something that someone will pick
up on the next pass.

The one thing I am definitely NOT doing is changing the borders and the row
colours in tables of data. Now that the OOo books have their tables in
black, white, and gray, I can't see the need for taking the time to change
them to a slightly different pattern of black, white, and gray. Maybe for a
later release, but not now. If someone else wants to do it now, that's their
business.

When things are well enough advanced, I'm happy to put all the chapters
together into a book... unless the various steps take so long that I've gone
off on some trip and am not available. Of course, if someone else wants to
do it, that's fine with me.

I've not caught up with who else is working on the Writer Guide, or what
they are doing or planning to do.

Hal