Yesterday, I wrote:
If/when someone from the LibO team decides to tackle the Calc Guide or
any other guides, they can pick up the OOo version from ODFAuthors or
ask me, or Hal, or anyone else with both an ODFAuthors account and an
Alfresco account, to provide copies to the Alfresco site as a start to
rebranding.

Jeremy, perhaps when you have a bit of time, you could make spaces, or
whatever they're called, for the other books, ready to receive the
files.

I just noticed that those spaces are there. Probably have been for some
time, but I hadn't noticed. Sorry, Jeremy; you're probably wondering
"what is she on about?" :-)

Shall I start uploading the OOo files to the Drafts folders for Draw,
Calc, Math, for people to work on rebranding when they have a chance?

The OOo Impress Guide, btw, needs more updating. Michele Zarri is
working on it, though I don't have a estimated date when he'll had the
revised draft ready.