Hello LibreOffice documentation team!

I'm interested in contributing to LibreOffice, and since I don't know how to
code and I do know how to write, the documentation team seemed like a good
fit. Of the areas listed on libreoffice.org, the two that most interest me
(and I could do best) are "Authoring" and "Proofreading, reviewing and
editing." I worked as an assistant editor for the newspaper at my college,
so I have experience writing, editing, and proofreading (I also took classes
in journalism). I use Writer and Impess with some regularity, although I'm
no LibreOffice expert. I would be happy to send along some of my writing or
even a resume, if that would be useful.

Thanks,

Surat Lozowick

Student, Writer, Creator
Phone: 0489535454 (Belgium), 928-227-0474 (US), suratlozowick (Skype)
Blog: http://suratl.tumblr.com/
Shared Items: http://goo.gl/Q8n6