Aaargh, i think the correct term is [chuckle] using <> means keep doing whatever
until a relevant </> ends it.

I'm glad i am not the only one that sometimes gets thrown by names that are too
similar.  Firefox often seems to be called "Mozzarella" (a type of cheese) lqtm.

I tend to find it easier to format and place pictures but uploading them is
trickier.  If people have trouble with one aspect then it's probably better to
do the bit you can and make a note so that the reviewer can do the other bit.
Collaboration rather than over-reaching your limits.  You will soon find the
answer anyway.