Hi, :-)

My 2 cents would be that all "draft/working copies" of files should
disappear from the wiki and go to Alfresco. Then, when we have a
user-ready, finished publication, we'd post a copy on the wiki, for
posting a download link on the wiki documentation page and on the
documentation page of the libreoffice.org website.

(The documentation page of the libreoffice.org website [1] is now
being linked to from the LibreOffice software, when the user doesn't
have Help installed, so it would be great if we can consider that as a
place to be updated with links whenever we publish new content.)

AFAIK, Jean Weber is posting stuff from odfauthors.org on the wiki,
and - IMHO - we should move it over to Alfresco and then zap the link
on the wiki page to that original upload by Jean, to ensure that we
don't have people accessing multiple instances of a file.

I don't know if Jean will decide to either upload directly to her
account on the Alfresco site, or if she will decide to upload both to
the wiki and Alfresco, or if she considers that the wiki is her
preferred drop point...

[1] https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/