I was under the impression (which could well be wrong) that the working
files for Writer are now the ones in Alfresco, and the Alfresco files are
not being copied to the wiki (at least not until publication).

If the Writer Guide files on the wiki are indeed not being updated from the
Alfresco files, it seems to me that we should remove the list of them (or at
least the links to the files themselves) from the wiki. Or just hide them,
or do something to discourage distressed readers from sending us corrections
to things we've already dealt with.

I notice that the Documentation/Development page has been amended to refer
to work being done on Alfresco.

Hal