On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 3:24 PM, David Nelson <commerce@traduction.biz>wrote:

Hi, :-)

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 12:31, Hal Parker <halparker42@gmail.com> wrote:
If I can figure out how to upload a file, I'll do that. I'm sure it's not
difficult, just one more thing to learn. :-)

What I've been doing so far is to link to the files posted in the
Documentation section of the wiki... I've been considering that page
as the current home for user-ready downloadable content, since it's
the most-accessible place for most people. HTH.

Ah, yes, I remember this now. Thanks for the memory jog.

Hal