On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 11:44 AM, Michael Wheatland <
michael@wheatland.com.au> wrote:

Having done this page, I don't think I will get very involved in website
work. Learning to use Silverlight AND Alfresco AND LibreOffice itself is
overloading my brain. ;-) So I'll concentrate my limited time and
brainpower
on the user guides and only jump into website work occasionally to help
on
specific needs.

SilverSTRIPE ...
(Silverlight is a MS product)...

<chuckle> Brain-fingers disconnect at whatever early hour I typed that.

If you ever want to contribute anything without having to deal with
the confusing website back end, you can email the list or me directly
if you wish.

Thanks, I may do that. We'll see how much time I have to even look at the
website, before I think about changes.

Hal