Hi Hal, Jeremy :-)

I upgraded your permissions to Publisher. When you feel your content
is ready, you can publish straight to the Web.

@Hal: a possible to-do: You worked on compiling a book of the Getting
Started Guide. I still haven't had time to post that in the docs
section at http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/

Do you feel like doing that? I won't have much time over the next
couple of days, but could do so beginning of next week, if not.

As the guy on the team with most time spent using SilverStripe, I'll
have a look at your Mac instructions and see if I can help out with
any improvements to the formatting, and post the rest of your
screenshots.

As from next week, I plan to spend a lot more time working with you
guys on documentation.