On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 08:08:29 +1000
Hal Parker <halparker42@gmail.com> wrote:

Jeremy, your bootcamp doc is extremely helpful. I haven't worked my
way through all of it yet, but I did have one comment/question. Under
"Review a Document", you said:

"Submitting to Review and then Reviewing the same document is
generally considered poor form and is not something LibreOffice
condones..."

If I have just submitted a chapter for review, but then realise that I
failed to make some changes that I am aware of. I would normally
check out the chapter, fix those errors, and then check it in again,
leaving it in the Review space. Is that appropriate? Perhaps that's
not considered "reviewing" since I don't pass it on to Proofing or
return it to Drafts?

Hal

Absolutely. My aim with that passage was to curtail pushing a doc
through the steps with only one set of eyes on it. I'll start a
conversation on it in Alfresco to reflect that the passage should be
rewritten to include
check out the chapter, fix those errors, and then check it in again,
leaving it in the Review space.

And thank you for pointing that out. That is just one of many things
that I think need extra input.

-- jdc