Jeremy, your bootcamp doc is extremely helpful. I haven't worked my way
through all of it yet, but I did have one comment/question. Under "Review a
Document", you said:

"Submitting to Review and then Reviewing the same document is generally
considered poor form and is not something LibreOffice condones..."

If I have just submitted a chapter for review, but then realise that I
failed to make some changes that I am aware of. I would normally check out
the chapter, fix those errors, and then check it in again, leaving it in the
Review space. Is that appropriate? Perhaps that's not considered "reviewing"
since I don't pass it on to Proofing or return it to Drafts?

Hal