On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 2:40 PM, David Nelson <commerce@traduction.biz>wrote:

Hi Michael, :-)

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 12:33, Michael Wheatland
<michael@wheatland.com.au> wrote:
As soon as someone who knows how Silverstripe works fixes this I will
publish your full document.

Maybe leave this to Hal? It's a great opportunity to get her actively
involved in the site content.

I have modified the text and (I think) repositioned the pictures. The result
has been submitted for publication. I assume someone with "publish"
permission will deal with it.

I'm not entirely happy with the way it came out, but I ran out of time to
try to figure out how to deal better with the pictures. Although I looked at
the code used on the Windows page, which is different from that used on the
Mac page, I didn't attempt to make major changes; I'd need to do more study
and fiddling to understand it well enough to do that. Also, I didn't add all
the pictures I had in my document, because I didn't have time to study the
page about uploading and dealing with pictures, and those pictures were not
essential to the instructions. I think they are nice-to-haves for new Mac
users.

Having done this page, I don't think I will get very involved in website
work. Learning to use Silverlight AND Alfresco AND LibreOffice itself is
overloading my brain. ;-) So I'll concentrate my limited time and brainpower
on the user guides and only jump into website work occasionally to help on
specific needs.

Hal