On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 3:09 PM, David Nelson <commerce@traduction.biz>wrote:

Hi, :-)

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 13:03, Michael Wheatland
<michael@wheatland.com.au> wrote:
Not sure if you have noticed, but inserting images into the
Silverstripe TinyMCE editor is fundamentally broken.
I would suggest holding off on this until this is resolved by our
website administration brother(s) (read Christian).

I've been working with it and I know the difficulties. One can fix
things manually by hitting the HTML editor button and then manually
editing the HTML (I do it in an external text editor personally, not
the browser window that opens).

Thanks for the warning. I generally much prefer to work in an HTML editor,
not a WYSIWYG editor, so I'll see how I go. ;-)

Hal