Hi Hal, :-)

My 2 cents would be that you should post the instructions you wrote, and replace
what's there.

To log in, go to http://libreoffice.org/admin

To help you get familiar with working with pages on SilverStripe:

1) SilverStripe demo site: http://demo.silverstripe.com/
2) General documentation on SilverStripe, the CMS used for libreoffice.org:
[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SilverStripe
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SilverStripe#Documentation
[3] http://doc.silverstripe.org/
3) Documentation that will be especially useful to you when learning
to contribute work via the SilverStripe back-end:
[1] http://userhelp.silverstripe.org/for-website-content-editors/creating-and-editing-content/
[2] http://userhelp.silverstripe.org/for-website-content-editors/working-with-images-and-documents/

If you need any help from me, please do post back.