On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 11:49 AM, David Nelson <commerce@traduction.biz>wrote:

Hi Hal, :-)

I added you as author. Would you maybe like to work on your Mac
install instructions? They're up there now, but could do with a bit of
re-formatting...

The instructions I see on the website are not the ones I wrote. They are a
slightly edited version, with added screenshots, of the original
instructions. I assume this is the work Michael just did. Shall I replace
what's on that page with the instructions I wrote? Or what would you prefer?

Practical question: how do I actually get write access to the pages? Log in
somewhere (where?), then what? Are they editable online? Or what do I do?
Where can I find out what to do, and how to do it? I'm usually a quick study
if you point me in the right direction.

Hal