Hi Jeremy, :-)

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 06:33, Jeremy Cartwright <vardomescro@gmail.com> wrote:
ok, I've registered. the Why? pages under the Home page sound great.

I added you as author. You don't think they need padding out a bit
with a *little* more text? I say that because search engine spiders
eat words and, unless you put at least a reasonable amount of content
on the page, they don't have material to index.

What are your thoughts about that? Although some comments at the
website confcall last night were that there's too much text on some
pages. Other people said that it's just that we need a good
page-setting job to be done, with some text going into boxes, with the
Design team providing graphics, Flash content, and other multimedia
content.

We certainly need more screenshots, too.

What do you think, guys?

In any case, I think it's a great thing for docs people to be closely
involved in work on the website content, because you have the writing
skills as well as good technical knowledge of the product.