On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 16:55:52 +0000 (GMT)
Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

So, it sounds as though the translations mailing lists need to know
about the Alfresco developments because there is likely to be
considerable overlap with work they have already done.  Perhaps some
of their translations might help people do well with Alfresco?

I think informing translators might get a lot more work done than
simply doing the work!  It seems we need "Liason Officers" or
something?

It would appear the issues we are entertaining have spawned an entire
confederation to address them in other implementations:
http://native-lang.openoffice.org/

Perhaps I'm making too much of it, but my thoughts are it might be a
good time to ask the SC to step in and ensure we handle this correctly?

-- jdc