I don't quite understand why en-US has a simpler address whereas other languages
have

l10n/language-COUNTRY

Would it be technically difficult or confusing to have languages use the same
style as en-US? eg

Company Home/LibreOffice Documentation/en-GB/books
Company Home/LibreOffice Documentation/en-AUS/books
Company Home/LibreOffice Documentation/sp-BR/books

Ok, you can see i don't know the appropriate abbreviations for other languages
but i think the idea of avoiding the extra folder "l10n" is pretty clear?