Hi Alex, :-)

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 23:27, Alexander Thurgood
<alex.thurgood@gmail.com> wrote:
Driver Connectivity and setup are often problematic for many people, so
I could look into that. I have written documents in the past with regard
to that topic in the past, and I could no doubt do the same here. My
only concern at the moment is the depth (as in sub-page levels) one can
go to without the presentation being screwed up. My understanding is
that we have to stick to a maximum of three levels, and anything deeper
is problematic ?

Please do go for it. Coverage of Base is a major lack right now, and
someone posted on Discuss about that already today.

Best to avoid going further than 3 pages deep right now, or else to
explore solutions via lateral thinking, but if you figure out content,
we can work on how to integrate it into the site.

But the current theme would need attention from Design if we start
going too deep in levels.