Le 26/01/11 16:13, David Nelson a écrit :

Definitely not. Would you like to take a look at the Base sub-page of
the Features section? That would need some developing... Like some
sub-pages exploring the major features of Base in more detail, for
instance? Or what are your ideas?

Driver Connectivity and setup are often problematic for many people, so
I could look into that. I have written documents in the past with regard
to that topic in the past, and I could no doubt do the same here. My
only concern at the moment is the depth (as in sub-page levels) one can
go to without the presentation being screwed up. My understanding is
that we have to stick to a maximum of three levels, and anything deeper
is problematic ?

Alex