Hi Jeremy, :-)

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 23:09, Jeremy Cartwright <vardomescro@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok, I'll bite. May I have a libreoffice.org author signin, please?
And I would like to be pointed at some content that needs work.

Please sign-up at
http://www.libreoffice.org/ForumMemberProfile/register and I'll give
you author rights there once you post back.

My idea would be that the Why? pages under the Home page need developing.

Also, all the stuff under the Features section needs developing. For
instance, under Calc, the basic page needs looking at by someone who's
a real Calc lover, and the major features of Calc would need exploring
in sub-pages, IMHO.

In any case, identify something that interests you, and I'll mark it
off in my head as "checked out" and make sure no-one steps on your
toes while you're working. (There's no automated way to do that at
present.)