Hi, :-)

Probably Mac related stuff, with the correct terminology this time :-),
and also probably Base related stuff - hopefully I'm not treading on
anyone's toes by doing that ?

Definitely not. Would you like to take a look at the Base sub-page of
the Features section? That would need some developing... Like some
sub-pages exploring the major features of Base in more detail, for
instance? Or what are your ideas?