Hi Alex, :-)

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 22:43, Alexander Thurgood
<alex.thurgood@gmail.com> wrote:
I know you said you gave me Author rights to that part of the site, but
I am still unable to access it. All I can see (and edit/publish) are the
pages on the French (which I was doing yesterday) and German parts of
the website. Did something go wrong somewhere in all the website updates
with some of the user permissions ?

You're good to go, I gave you author rights.

Would you like me to point you at some content that needs work? Or do
you have any ideas of your own? I'd love to get the work organized in
a coordinated way if possible, without stifling anyone's creativeness
or stepping on anyone's toes.